Our data-gathering process may seem intensive, but only by knowing how you live, which includes your lifestyle, health, finances, family structure, values, and goals, can we form a financial life plan to help you achieve a great life today and in the future. Here you can download and complete the forms we will need to form “your best life”. For your initial meeting, review our What to Bring and complete our Money Personality. However, we are happy to get started with as much or as little information as you want to bring in to the first meeting.
- What to Bring – Start here to gather information needed to begin the financial life planning process.
- Money Personality – What type of investor are you?
- Disclosure Brochure – Form ADV Part 2A and Part 2B
- Client Engagement Standards – How we work with you and what you should expect.
- Client Care Agreement – Details our relationship, how we charge you, and what we can do.
YOUR HEART’S DESIRE
- Goals Worksheet – Finding the meaning of money and defining your goals.